the last two weeks proved to be extremely rock’n’roll and heavy on the emotional side of things:
• operation: impending doom XI (14th of november – w/ cruszt, voice of ruin, dj kéké) turned out to be one hell of a party, with enough stories for ages to come.
• the ocean and unhold delivered the real deal friday night/20th at the kiff in aarau, and saturday night/21st at the nouveau monde in fribourg – with julien fehlmann handling the sound-duties for the ocean, i kind of felt clumsy to do unholds sound, but it turned out rather good.
• sunday/22nd turned out to be a good day for rock’n’roll as well, skyblend took over the ebullition in bulle for a week of residency, and i handled some basic sound-duties. i will be joining the rehearsal on thursday and prepare with them for their upcoming cd release-party on saturday/28th… should be fun.
on the future-side of things, here’s what i’ve been sketching out over the last couple of days:
• dj el muerte – from folk to grind (yours truly, 28th of january), café le xxéme/fribourg
• operation: impending doom XII (6th of february – w/ shadow’s far, calcined, dj tba), café le xxéme/fribourg
• operation: impending doom XIII (20th of march – w/ battalion, support tba), café le xxéme/fribourg
• plus i’ll definitely be mixing attack vertical on the 9th of december as the opening act for arch enemy at the kiff/aarau, zatokrev on the 10th of december at the children of doom-festival in lille/france and again attack vertical on the 12th of december at the l’appel-festival at the hôtel de la ville/romont. good times!